PDA

View Full Version : Note-taking application

NoteFinder
October 22nd, 2008, 02:48 PM
Hi,

I'm developing NoteFinder, free (BSDL) and crossplatform note-taking application.

You can check it out at http://notefinder.co.cc

I'm interested in what features would you like to see implemented in this application... Ideas, feature requests, etc...

Feel free to tell me your opinion about it :-)

// With best regards, GFORGX.

littletinman
October 22nd, 2008, 02:59 PM
I really like how in Tomboy you can exit a note, but it doesn't delete it. It just auto saves it unless you click the delet button. It's perfect. Though i'd love to be able to hit a key command and all my notes scater onto my screen, so i can easily find the one i want. Also, have it usable in Windows too. Soemtimes i have to use XP for Office 2007 and i take random little notes, but tomboy is only Linux. Best of luck to you man.

NoteFinder
October 22nd, 2008, 03:06 PM
I really like how in Tomboy you can exit a note, but it doesn't delete it. It just auto saves it unless you click the delet button. It's perfect. Though i'd love to be able to hit a key command and all my notes scater onto my screen, so i can easily find the one i want. Also, have it usable in Windows too. Soemtimes i have to use XP for Office 2007 and i take random little notes, but tomboy is only Linux. Best of luck to you man.
Hmm... :) Autosave option is presented, but is disabled by default (because it's unusable for DokuWiki-like networked backends) =)