PDA

View Full Version : SPAM ALERT! I just got a Spam PM

Lord Xeb
October 14th, 2008, 02:03 AM
From Michelle Yao
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire
My Dear,

Greetings !

With due respect I write you this mail hoping that you will lend ear to my request. I got to your profile in the site in my search for a honest and trustworthy person who will assist me as my father instructed before his death, and after days of prayers I decided to contact you. I am Miss Michelle Yao, 21 years old, writing you from Abidjan Cote Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa. As the only child of my late parents,I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who was a prominent Gold and Cocoa merchant who died in recent crisis here in Cote d'Ivoire. My mother died when I was a little child.

I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country. I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of six million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD6.500,000) to your account in your country hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is, so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues.

I wish to further explain to you on the way we have to go about this transaction , I want to transfer the fund into your account over there in your base, after which I shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue my education as I want to study medicine and also invest the money in lucrative businesses of your choice not only real estate any business that is good for your own knowledge.

I will gladly give you reasonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearification on the next step for smooth conclusion.

You can reach me in my private email adress;michelle_yao2007@yahoo.fr

Please i will need your telephone number for easy communication.

Awaiting your immediate response so that i will know my position.
Yours Sincerely,

Miss Michelle Yao

This is definite spam and a know way to get people's private info. O_o How did this get one here?

Lord Xeb
October 14th, 2008, 02:06 AM
From Michelle Yao
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire
My Dear,

Greetings !

With due respect I write you this mail hoping that you will lend ear to my request. I got to your profile in the site in my search for a honest and trustworthy person who will assist me as my father instructed before his death, and after days of prayers I decided to contact you. I am Miss Michelle Yao, 21 years old, writing you from Abidjan Cote Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa. As the only child of my late parents,I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who was a prominent Gold and Cocoa merchant who died in recent crisis here in Cote d'Ivoire. My mother died when I was a little child.

I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country. I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of six million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD6.500,000) to your account in your country hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is, so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues.

I wish to further explain to you on the way we have to go about this transaction , I want to transfer the fund into your account over there in your base, after which I shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue my education as I want to study medicine and also invest the money in lucrative businesses of your choice not only real estate any business that is good for your own knowledge.

I will gladly give you reasonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearification on the next step for smooth conclusion.

You can reach me in my private email adress;michelle_yao2007@yahoo.fr

Please i will need your telephone number for easy communication.

Awaiting your immediate response so that i will know my position.
Yours Sincerely,

Miss Michelle Yao

If you receive this, DO NOT give any private information. This story is so fake, I forgot to cry.

overdrank
October 14th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Please forward the pm to a mod

niccholaspage
October 14th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Spam? Wow...

FlyingIsFun1217
October 14th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Hey cool! I was looking for an offer JUST like this! Maybe somebody from South Africa can let me help them, I hear quite a few people down there need help moving around money because of a death in the family...

FlyingIsFun1217

andamaru
October 14th, 2008, 02:36 AM
:( I guess this means I'm not getting my billions

Lord Xeb
October 14th, 2008, 03:50 AM
These things are just.... I cannot believe people fall for these....

LaRoza
October 14th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Banned.