PDA

View Full Version : I bought an Ubuntu keyboard from zareason.

eragon100
October 12th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Zareason, a company that sells linux desktops and laptops, offers a special ubuntu keyboard, with ubuntu instead if windows logos, for 25$ .

http://www.zareason.com/shop/product.php?productid=16162&cat=0&page=1

I just ordered one, I can't wait 'till it comes in the mail!:popcorn:

EnGorDiaz
October 12th, 2008, 09:48 AM
this looks like an exact copy of the logitech keyboard i had

earthpigg
October 12th, 2008, 10:00 AM
they call that the 'super button'....

i want one that says 'su' or 'sudo'!

or at least a super man logo. is that so much to ask?

Gutt
October 12th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Looks pretty cool :), but for just two keys :-P I'd just get a sticker and put it on the Windows logo.

daverich
October 12th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Looks pretty cool :), but for just two keys :-P I'd just get a sticker and put it on the Windows logo.

no it seems to have buttons for Home, Media player and Email and stuff.

That could be handy..

Kind regards

Dave Rich

smoker
October 12th, 2008, 11:05 AM

stickers and superglue, diy is best :popcorn:

Ms_Angel_D
October 12th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Don't forget to share your purchase experience once the product is received as I'm considering ordering a PC through them and I would like to know they are are. :D

eragon100
October 23rd, 2008, 10:54 AM
This is great! I got an email yesterday the keyboard was shipped one week late, and to make up for it I received a 4 GB stick for free. The stick normally costs 40$, the keyboard only costs 25$. what's even better: I got the keyboard and the stick today! It took 8 days for it to ship from america to the Netherlands. This is fast, but apparently they tought it took to long, so I got a product for free which costs 1.5 times as much as my original order. YIPIEE! If you are thinking about buying something there, stop thinking about it and just do it! NOW!

brunovecchi
October 23rd, 2008, 02:09 PM
This is great! I got an email yesterday the keyboard was shipped one week late, and to make up for it I received a 4 GB stick for free. The stick normally costs 40$, the keyboard only costs 25$. what's even better: I got the keyboard and the stick today! It took 8 days for it to ship from america to the Netherlands. This is fast, but apparently they tought it took to long, so I got a product for free which costs 1.5 times as much as my original order. YIPIEE! If you are thinking about buying something there, stop thinking about it and just do it! NOW!

Congratulations! Did you receive the Tux flash stick??