PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Forgot the movie name??? :(

Mba7eth
October 4th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Hi all ....
my friend and i, we were chatting last night about movie... I describe a movie for him and he like it.
But unfortunately i forgot the movie name, and also the actors.
So i think someone here might help me and know the movie title from the description

description:
a smart young guy work in a college as a cleaner, he didn't had the chance to complete his studies.
Usually when cleaning the areas between the classes, he stand and try to listen and learn from the lectures running.
One of the instructors, was challenge his students to solve tough problems. each week the instructor write a Q on a board out side the class waiting for some one to solve it and get the credits.
this cleaner managed to solve the Q mostly all the times with out anyone knowing. he write the full answer without right his name.
the instructor get mad and he want to know who is solving his Q hardly ... so he setup a camara in the board area and write a new Q on it.
the cleaner went there at night and solve the question and the camera captured him.
Finally he get recognized by every body and got some rewords.
Done !!!!!!

this movies more than 4 years old i believe ....

So any one familiar with it ?

asnd16
October 4th, 2008, 06:36 AM
I know this one . . . dude . . Robin Williams is in it.

Giant Speck
October 4th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Good Will Hunting

Greyed
October 4th, 2008, 07:53 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119217/

IMDB, for those times when you just wanna know, "Where did I see that actor before!? I know his name, AUUUGH!"

mips
October 4th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Good Will Hunting

+1

I like Matt Damon as an actor as well.

zekopeko
October 4th, 2008, 10:47 AM
"How do you like them apples?"

rune0077
October 4th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Mmm, that was a somewhat superficial description of the movie, wasn't it? Good Will Hunting is not really about a smart guy solving math, it's about a troubled kid going to therapy, fighting his inner demons, realizing his own potential and all that other stuff you expect from artsy movies. It's a good movie, though.

3rdalbum
October 4th, 2008, 12:22 PM
It reminds me of Al Bundy trying to find the name of this song that was in his head:

"It goes 'Go with him'"!

Mba7eth
October 4th, 2008, 12:40 PM
thanksssssssssssss every one :)
I love this forum :)

razuuk004
November 22nd, 2008, 07:48 PM
Hi all ....
my friend and i, we were chatting last night about movie... I describe a movie for him and he like it.
But unfortunately i forgot the movie name, and also the actors.
So i think someone here might help me and know the movie title from the description

description:
a smart young guy work in a college as a cleaner, he didn't had the chance to complete his studies.
Usually when cleaning the areas between the classes, he stand and try to listen and learn from the lectures running.
One of the instructors, was challenge his students to solve tough problems. each week the instructor write a Q on a board out side the class waiting for some one to solve it and get the credits.
this cleaner managed to solve the Q mostly all the times with out anyone knowing. he write the full answer without right his name.
the instructor get mad and he want to know who is solving his Q hardly ... so he setup a camara in the board area and write a new Q on it.
the cleaner went there at night and solve the question and the camera captured him.
Finally he get recognized by every body and got some rewords.
Done !!!!!!

this movies more than 4 years old i believe ....

So any one familiar with it ?

Good Will Hunting (Robin Williams, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck)