PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Flash cursor lag - Fantastic Contraption

izak
October 3rd, 2008, 01:22 PM
Hi All,

I've recently discovered the fantastic online game Fantastic Contraption. (http://fantasticcontraption.com/)I cannot recommend it enough (it is EDGE magazine's pick for online game of the month).

On my work XP PC, it runs smoothly, but on my home Ubuntu PC there is a horrible floaty lag to the mouse pointer making contraption assembly a frustrating experience.

This seems like some flash issue? Can anyone else confirm that they experience or do not experience this on Ubuntu?

moderatelymodest
November 7th, 2008, 11:31 AM
I've noticed this in a number of games, as well.

The strange thing is that the rest of the game seems to run in normal speed while the mouse pointer just lags horribly.

Quite frustrating.

KillerKael
July 22nd, 2009, 05:08 AM
I have this same problem. I have only tried to play Mud and Blood 2 (on Kongregate) and had this problem, but it seems to be with all Flash games, and it also seems to be specifically with Adobe Flash Player 10. I would appreciate a fix, as I'm sure many others would.

binbash
July 22nd, 2009, 06:45 AM
I have this same problem. I have only tried to play Mud and Blood 2 (on Kongregate) and had this problem, but it seems to be with all Flash games, and it also seems to be specifically with Adobe Flash Player 10. I would appreciate a fix, as I'm sure many others would.

You can fill a bug report to Adobe's bug tracker.There is nothing to do with Ubuntu side.