PDA

View Full Version : Good day

-grubby
October 2nd, 2008, 11:58 PM
I'm having a great day today! Yesterday I made up with a friend (we've been hating on each other for a while) and school is also going pretty well

How about you? :D

lisati
October 3rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
I found out the other day that some people want me to do some video work for them next week. Since our house's main source of income is welfare (a potentially long and boring story here), this will mean a little extra pocket money.

Might be able to invest in "essentials" like a few more gadgets for round the house, or in some "luxuries" like a better variety of food.

NullHead
October 3rd, 2008, 12:12 AM
Well it's raining here, but I'm in doing pretty good :)

cardinals_fan
October 3rd, 2008, 12:43 AM
I hate today. I got a C on my French test (it was actually the second highest grade though - the test was crazy hard), I missed one day of Calculus and returned to two nights of implicit differentiation, and I still feel sick.

Plus it's one of those sunny-but-cold days that I hate.

Dr Small
October 3rd, 2008, 01:00 AM
I hate today. I got a C on my French test (it was actually the second highest grade though - the test was crazy hard), I missed one day of Calculus and returned to two nights of implicit differentiation, and I still feel sick.

Plus it's one of those sunny-but-cold days that I hate.
I wish I could get C, myself...

zmjjmz
October 3rd, 2008, 01:07 AM
I missed a lot over Rosh Hashanah, and now I'm stuck with a ton of work and my chemistry teacher with OCD wants me to organize all of my homework and then hand it in, as opposed to me just handing it in when it's due like most teachers should do.
On the other hand, I can't wait for the debate tonight.

Kingsley
October 3rd, 2008, 01:08 AM
My day is horrible.

I have to choose between watching a new episode of The Office or watching the VP debate. I have 52 minutes to make up my mind. *sigh*

Dr Small
October 3rd, 2008, 01:10 AM
My day is horrible.

I have to choose between watching a new episode of The Office or watching the VP debate. I have 52 minutes to make up my mind. *sigh*
You can make your day bright by not watching either, and instead be posting on this forum!!

OutOfReach
October 3rd, 2008, 01:23 AM
I've had a so-so day.

Today, I got my mid-term grades and I got a 3.6 GPA which was pretty good (though I was aiming at a 3.8 - 4.0). But on a downside, a girl who has a crush on me sent over one of her friends to ask me out (Which seemed to me a little childish, anways, I said no, because I don't like her) and she kicked me in the shin. :(

fedex1993
October 3rd, 2008, 01:33 AM
Pretty good today. Sort of boring in my BCP class but still pretty good.