PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my new Software Care logo?

miggols99
October 2nd, 2008, 07:14 PM
I've decided that my current logo is too complicated and colourful, so I designed a simple black and white logo to replace it. Maybe I can make a colour one later...but what do you think of this one? You can see the current one at shop.archux.com

EDIT: Uploaded the old logo so you can compare side by side.

ELD
October 2nd, 2008, 07:37 PM
Well it is a lot more interesting than a plain CD case that's for sure.

miggols99
October 2nd, 2008, 07:50 PM
I'm trying to make the disk look a bit more realistic. At the moment it is a bit too simple..

Vitamin-Carrot
October 2nd, 2008, 09:03 PM
It is very nice and simple too .... I like it

Whats it going to be like if it was coloured?

uberdonkey5
October 2nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
I'm trying to make the disk look a bit more realistic. At the moment it is a bit too simple..

Yeh, I agree. I actually prefer the original design because of the better lines and I think it may be hard to get the penguin to look as professional.

miggols99
October 3rd, 2008, 11:04 AM
I've improved the disc, but I don't know which one looks better. Have a look at both of these and tell me what you think...

ELD
October 3rd, 2008, 11:19 AM
The one on the left looks better.

delfick
October 3rd, 2008, 01:27 PM
I say the one on the right :)

though they're both good :)

aeiah
October 3rd, 2008, 01:46 PM
looks like tux is doing some mad vinyl scratching yo

billgoldberg
October 3rd, 2008, 02:35 PM
I've improved the disc, but I don't know which one looks better. Have a look at both of these and tell me what you think...

The one in the OP looks much better.

miggols99
October 3rd, 2008, 07:56 PM
I think the first one (on my previous post) is the best. I don't really like those lines on the side to be honest. Anyone else want to say anything before I change it for good?