PDA

View Full Version : Paid Writers Wanted for Website

thejayman
September 29th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Hi, this is my first post on this forum and I am really enjoying what I have read so far on the tutorial threads about new tools and apps that I had no idea were out there.

I am starting a new website where I would like to do Linux "how to" articles, tutorials, and advice articles about best practices and productivity on Linux.

We would be a www.lifehacker.com type website that focuses mainly on Linux.

We can pay per article or on a weekly basis if you would like to write for us regularly.

Please post a message here and I can respond back via IM or contact you on chat to give you the additional details.

Vadi
September 29th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Maybe you want to collaborate with linuxhaxor.net? They do a similar thing I believe

thejayman
September 29th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Hey Vadi, thats a great site actually and something very similar to what we are looking for.

But there is no option to contact the writers there.

olskar
September 29th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Hey Vadi, thats a great site actually and something very similar to what we are looking for.

But there is no option to contact the writers there.

There is a contactbutton in the upper right corner that takes you to http://www.linuxhaxor.net/contact/

thejayman
September 29th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Thanks Olskar I sent them a message now.

Im still trying to find more writers from various sources that can do tutorials and "how to" posts so if anyone is interested please do let me know.