PDA

View Full Version : Are you addicted to teh Internets?

boobuntu
September 29th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Just one more stumble...
Just one more refresh of my email...
Let me check if anyone replied to my post at the Ubuntu forums...

How many of you find yourself in this situation? Let's have a group therapy session.

i!iT-GG!i!
September 29th, 2008, 02:33 PM
I find myself exactly in that situation sometimes,but i aint obsessed though.

Flynn555
September 29th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I.

eddietop
September 29th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I am, i have considered flying to China for shock treatment.

SuperSonic4
September 29th, 2008, 02:48 PM
I probably am but I think it's more to do with sheer boredom and laziness more than anything.

And Tab Mix Plus has an automatic reload feature so I don't even have to press F5 :p

boobuntu
September 29th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I forgot to add Digg to my list. I waste so much time on that site.

Danoz
September 29th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Just one more stumble...
Just one more refresh of my email...
Let me check if anyone replied to my post at the Ubuntu forums...

How many of you find yourself in this situation? Let's have a group therapy session.

I'm certain I am addicted. I work all day with computers. Then, I come home after a long day and tinker with Linux and chat with friends online. When I run/lift I watch and listen to podcasts on my Zune. I do 3D modeling and graphic design. When I wake up, I check the news on the internet. I listen to music streaming off the internet. The internet offers the only way for me to talk to my fiancee abroad. I get all my entertainment from netflix. The internet is my livelihood :).

Seeing as how no part of my life isn't touched by the internet, "addition" would be a fair term.

soxs
September 29th, 2008, 02:55 PM
It's really a shame to do things like that... and I am somewhat bound to it. There are some things I actually have to llok up. (e.g. 3.0.3 lm_sensors release to suopport my phenmom, UT3 linux client release)

fatality_uk
September 29th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Nope.

boobuntu
September 29th, 2008, 02:58 PM
I'm certain I am addicted. I work all day with computers. Then, I come home after a long day and tinker with Linux and chat with friends online. When I run/lift I watch and listen to podcasts on my Zune. I do 3D modeling and graphic design. When I wake up, I check the news on the internet. I listen to music streaming off the internet. The internet offers the only way for me to talk to my fiancee abroad. I get all my entertainment from netflix. The internet is my livelihood :).

Seeing as how no part of my life isn't touched by the internet, "addition" would be a fair term.

That's the worse part. I work with computers all day long as well and then I come home and play on them.