PDA

View Full Version : Totally geeked out

Hitman1
November 20th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Yesterday, I visited NASA's space center in Houston and on the same day watched Harry Potter and goblet of fire. I was totally geeked out... it is a day every geek deserves :)

BWF89
November 21st, 2005, 12:31 AM
Yesterday I got up at 5:30 AM, hooked up my Dreamcast to the upstairs tv, played some games on my Dreamcast's NES emulator for about 3 hours, ate breakfast, went to work with my dad & assisted him in fixing some oil furnaces, got home, went to K-Mart with my dad to get some cd's for my mom, and went to the mall.

poofyhairguy
November 21st, 2005, 01:53 AM
Yesterday, I visited NASA's space center in Houston and on the same day watched Harry Potter and goblet of fire. I was totally geeked out... it is a day every geek deserves :)

The new Harry Potter movie is pretty sweet.

bored2k
November 21st, 2005, 02:08 AM
yesterday i played tekken5 with the buddies. that's all the geekness i need.

xequence
November 21st, 2005, 03:23 AM
Played UT99 online and listened to music. Thats just about all I did :P

professor_chaos
November 21st, 2005, 04:40 AM
went to sleep at 2am after playing ut04 for a few hours, woke up at 10am and checked email and played ut04 for a few hours. Went outside to get some fresh air, but the sun hurt my eyes, so I retreated back to my terminal for more ut04. Thats what I call a good Sunday.

bored2k
November 21st, 2005, 06:15 AM
yesterday i played tekken5 with the buddies. that's all the geekness i need.
Just played some more tekken5. Does it get any better?

gord
November 21st, 2005, 11:36 AM
yesterday i got a new big widescreen tv, hooked my gamecube upto it and discovered that if you sit in the same place for more than 10 hours or so your legs stop working when you try to stand.

herrpoon
November 21st, 2005, 11:55 AM
hehe, I'm feeling the geekness in this thread! Yesterday I spent the morning installing ubuntu on a friend's computer, going through the basics etc., and in the afternoon, went to go and see the HP movie. Was better than the others but not the best movie I've ever seen.

Perhaps, we should have a geek contest or something :eek:

bonzodog
November 21st, 2005, 05:48 PM
oh dear...
I have just started a new job in an internet cafe, where I am putting Ubuntu on half of the public machines. I got up, checked my mail and did a couple of posts from my home machine, have come into work, and am serving customers whilst typing this. will go home and spend rest of evening on computer or watch a movie on DVD. Thats if i'm not reading one of my Terry Pratchett books. I lost my last relationship & child because of the computer....

professor_chaos
November 24th, 2005, 06:50 AM
yesterday i got a new big widescreen tv, hooked my gamecube upto it and discovered that if you sit in the same place for more than 10 hours or so your legs stop working when you try to stand.

It's good to test gravity every now and then to make sure it's still there. :)