PDA

View Full Version : mupen64plus controls

yamiko521
September 20th, 2008, 10:13 PM
i dont have a controller and want to use my keyboard but i can't figure out all the controls.

i tried enter at the start screen but it doesnt do anything and the pause/break key pauses but isnt a start button. whats the start button on the keyboard?

jimi_hendrix
September 20th, 2008, 10:22 PM
you set your own controls in the one of the menu out of the game...i would be more specific but i am not on my ubuntu comp

sirdilznik
September 22nd, 2008, 08:38 AM
Options > Input Settings is your friend:wink:

root@andreas-desktop:~#
January 4th, 2010, 12:22 AM
I'm experiencing the same problem, and I think you guys are thinking of mupen64, mupen64plus does not have a graphical interface, you just run it through the terminal.

doorknob60
January 4th, 2010, 01:55 AM
I'm experiencing the same problem, and I think you guys are thinking of mupen64, mupen64plus does not have a graphical interface, you just run it through the terminal.

Uhh, no? Screenshot from front page:
http://mupen64plus.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/Mupen64Plus-02.jpg

Maybe if you're using the development versions from mercurial I don't think that one has a GUI yet, but the latest stable release (and the last svn revision before they switched to mercurial) has a GTK and QT GUI.

EDIT: Oh, you're using the new prerelease 2.0 builds that I just noticed, that as I mentioned don't have a GUI. The latest stable release still has it though, which should be in the repos and can be downloaded via SVN.

DRRM89
July 26th, 2012, 05:46 AM
any idea of how to change the default controllers? havent been able and since it doesnt have GUI no idea what to do >.<

Artificial Intelligence
July 27th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Old thread.

Closed.