PDA

View Full Version : "Mark it Solved" Police

anotherdisciple
September 18th, 2008, 07:12 PM
It kind of annoys me when I read all the way through a thread that I think I can answer... and it's basically already solved... The user just hasn't marked it yet...

I have been bugging the snot out of people about this lately... haha. I even added it to my signature.

Does this bug you as much as it does me?

billgoldberg
September 18th, 2008, 07:18 PM
It kind of annoys me when I read all the way through a thread that I think I can answer... and it's basically already solved... The user just hasn't marked it yet...

I have been bugging the snot out of people about this lately... haha. I even added it to my signature.

Yes it does.

t0p
September 18th, 2008, 07:27 PM

It probably doesn't bug me as much as it does you. After all, I didn't create a thread complaining about it. ;) But you're right, it would help if forum members marked solved threads Solved. It would also be good if members explained how their problem was solved... thanking the helpful posts with the forum Thanks function would help.

anotherdisciple
September 18th, 2008, 07:31 PM
It probably doesn't bug me as much as it does you. After all, I didn't create a thread complaining about it. ;)
Haha... touché

littletinman
September 18th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah it bugs me. Cause i want to be of help, and when someone already fixed the problem, i just wasted time i could have used helping someone else.