PDA

View Full Version : Could you help me sharing ubuntu? I need a CD cover.

Sycron
September 18th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Right when Intrepid Ibex is done I wish to share it to my school mates. I need just a nice CD cover that can attract people... I want something which is orange, contains words like ubuntu 8.10 intrepid ibex, october 2008 link to ubuntu.com, support at ubuntuforums.org and some other funky design around there. I can't do this alone. Can you help me? I would be grateful.

That would be printed directly on the CD. Not in a CD case. The design must be built with a round shape so it can fit nice on a CD.

Thank you guys.

qstraza
September 18th, 2008, 04:00 PM
than send me a copy;)
ill put it on the wall :p

smartboyathome
September 18th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Right when Intrepid Ibex is done I wish to share it to my school mates. I need just a nice CD cover that can attract people... I want something which is orange, contains words like ubuntu 8.10 intrepid ibex, october 2008 link to ubuntu.com, support at ubuntuforums.org and some other funky design around there. I can't do this alone. Can you help me? I would be grateful.

That would be printed directly on the CD. Not in a CD case. The design must be built with a round shape so it can fit nice on a CD.

Thank you guys.

I think I might design one when II comes out with its new wallpaper and theme. Makes it much more synchronized.

UbuWu
September 18th, 2008, 09:42 PM
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing

The newest cd covers there are for 8.04, but you can probably easily change that.