PDA

View Full Version : don't enter this website

robertchahine
September 18th, 2008, 09:12 AM
my previous thread was closed, when i asked help to restore a hotmail by hacking from someone who hacked it ^o).
anyway , maybe the admins were right to close the thread.
i just wanna inform everybody, that this website is dangerous

[/url]www.messenger-chats.uni.cc[/url]

because,this web is used by the hacker to hack hotmail account.

fatality_uk
September 18th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Then why add a potentially danergous link to this web site? I have reported this message to ask the link to be removed but if you can do it, better.
Just add the name of the site, don't post a parsable link.

fiddledd
September 18th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Yeah, it's a bit like posting "Click here to format your Hard Drive", you just know that someone is going to click it.

Oh, and I've not posted a link, it's just text.

nothingspecial
September 18th, 2008, 11:14 AM
But I really, really want to go there now.

billgoldberg
September 18th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I would guess they trick the users by claiming they are some sort of online msn messenger, but then steal their passwords?

Sounds right.

Only use the ones that can be trusted.

Like the one from microsoft itself or ebuddy.com.

billgoldberg
September 18th, 2008, 11:17 AM

Go ahead, as long as you don't fill in any personal data, you will be safe.

I won't temp fate and restrain myself.

You never know what kind of other nasty crap is on that site.

qstraza
September 18th, 2008, 11:17 AM
what is hotmail?:p

fatality_uk
September 18th, 2008, 11:20 AM
And you have to remember that some Windows users visit UF, and there are plenty of web nasties (scripts, java etc) that can grab data if their system isn't locked down!

DougieFresh4U
September 18th, 2008, 12:00 PM

what is hotmail?:p

Funny!! :lolflag:

ronnielsen1
September 18th, 2008, 12:20 PM
what is hotmail
That one Microsoft item I still have

ronnielsen1
September 18th, 2008, 02:06 PM
That one Microsoft item I still have
But I got the following in my mail this morning so I doubt they have too many wonderful things coming to my linux box so after a loonnnggg time with hotmail I might have to go to gmail and lose the last Microsoft thing I've been clinging on to.

Exciting changes to HotmailŪ are headed your way. The most immediate change will be how your inbox looks. Based on customer feedback, we've streamlined the inbox and improved its performance, creating a faster, better Hotmail for you.

The first few changes you'll see over the coming weeks:

http://ads1.msn.com/ads/pronws/CIMS009999/US2/bullet.gif Simpler, cleaner design. A streamlined design that makes your everyday tasks easier.

http://ads1.msn.com/ads/pronws/CIMS009999/US2/bullet.gif Faster than ever. Signing in and seeing your e-mail will be up to 70 percent faster* than before.

More cool stuff coming soon. You can look forward to even more great Hotmail updates, like ever-increasing storage, the ability to send instant messages right from your browser, and new calendar features that make it easier to share your schedule with family and friends.