PDA

View Full Version : Master moderator list

kevdog
September 18th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Is there a current list of all the users who are either moderators or administrators? I'm seeing a bunch of posts by moderators I never heard about or met. Not that I'm the welcoming committee, I just bugs me since I thought I knew most of the moderators in these forums at least on a peripheral basis.

Where did p_quarles go?

Thanks.

Canis familiaris
September 18th, 2008, 06:58 AM
This is the list...

http://ubuntuforums.org/showgroups.php

RedPandaFox
September 18th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Where did p_quarles go?

To the bathroom?

kevdog
September 18th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks for that link -- A Lot of moderators!!! Is there an active list of moderators?

notwen
September 18th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Where did p_quarles go?

Dood is a cool cookie, prolly running for his life from the throng of fans he has amassed.

LaRoza
September 18th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Is there a current list of all the users who are either moderators or administrators? I'm seeing a bunch of posts by moderators I never heard about or met. Not that I'm the welcoming committee, I just bugs me since I thought I knew most of the moderators in these forums at least on a peripheral basis.

Where did p_quarles go?

Thanks.

Activity goes up and down for most.

We recently had a moderator...census type of thing to make sure everyone that was a moderator wanted to be one and we got some new ones after. So all those on the list are active even if some aren't that active in posting.

Artificial Intelligence
aysiu
bapoumba
bodhi.zazen
Brunellus
compiledkernel
darkmatter
dmizer
frodon
hikaricore
HymnToLife
Joeb45
K.Mandla
macogw
mattisking
Oldsoldier2003
overdrank
panickedthumb
PartisanEntity
PmDematagoda
poofyhairguy
PriceChild
p_quarles
Rocket2DMn
Saphira
Sef
slavik
tseliot
ubuntu_demon
ugm6hr
vor
wieman01

kevdog
September 19th, 2008, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the list -- I will report with honor that I have made contact with all of those beings on the list.

3-2-1 Contact -- Anyone else watch that show as a kid? <-- Off topic banter!