PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway that I can have more of a role in this awesome community

Lord Xeb
September 18th, 2008, 02:06 AM
There is just so much that I want to do here in this community but I do not know where to start. I am not anywhere near as savvy as some of you are, but I still have an edge. I would like to know where I can help. I know enough to try and figure out problems for people and try and find out how to fix them. I am pretty good with newbies and writing tutorials. I also would not mind testing software or new versions of Ubuntu. Even if it is small and seems incidental, I want to help. Let me know what I can do.

smartboyathome
September 18th, 2008, 02:15 AM
How about joining the Beginners Team? That team helps out people who are starting with Ubuntu. A lot of mods and admins are on the Beginners team, too. ;)

cardinals_fan
September 18th, 2008, 02:27 AM
I like to visit Absolute Beginner Talk once every day and search for threads with a Xubuntu prefix. I'm pretty knowledgable with Xfce, so I can often help.

Lord Xeb
September 18th, 2008, 02:37 AM
Hmm... I see. I am Knowledgable about Gnome :D Well, not completely, but I can get around pretty well and set things to however I feel they should be.

nolimit974
September 18th, 2008, 03:31 AM
where to join the begginers team?

smartboyathome
September 18th, 2008, 03:34 AM
where to join the begginers team?

See this topic (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=915435). 8)

zmjjmz
September 18th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Lord Xeb; you seem pretty involved in Hardware, so maybe you could help out in those sections?