PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu Customer Review

Northsider
September 16th, 2008, 08:08 PM
This had probably been posted before...if not, you'll get a good laugh!

I found this via stumbleupon and found it quite humorous...this has got to be fake though:

325 of 860 people found the following review helpful

Don't waste your money, go buy Windows!,
July 16, 2007
By Ernesto Granillo III

I have been using computers for well over 4 years now and can say that this was one of the worst games I had ever purchased. For one, in order to even install the game you have to completely ERASE ALL YOUR DATA! I did not know this when I installed and lost almost all of my hotmail messages. Second, I was really suprised that this did not run on my wife's apple macintosh. In this day and age, is it really acceptable that software only run on dell computers, but not on apple or even IBM's? Well, I always try to look at the glass half full, so I continued installed and found that not only had my start menu had moved to the top, but all my programs had been moved around. I couldn't even find the "Notepad" word processor. I finnally gave up when I couldn't find limewire or internet explorer installed anywhere, so I gave up and threw my computer away and bought a brand new laptop instead.
Link (http://www.amazon.com/review/R1PPJ35WY17216/)

god0fgod
September 16th, 2008, 08:14 PM
lol and it says don't waste your money as well. People are idiots to think he is being serious.

Valok
September 16th, 2008, 08:17 PM
"I have been using computers for well over 4 years now"

That's when I knew this would get good lol. Just too much comedy gold in there to pick it all apart.

nowin4me
September 16th, 2008, 10:21 PM
I just find this funny.

Thanks for posting this up.... I got a good laugh out of it.

EDIT He was probably the guy who rated it 4 stars ****

Lord Xeb
September 16th, 2008, 11:01 PM
This old but still funny. It is amazing at the ingnorance of many people out there in this computerized world.

swoll1980
September 16th, 2008, 11:03 PM
I don't know what's more funny, the reveiw or the people that took it seriously. "Don't you know what you were installing?" Don't you know what a joke is?

imgkg
September 16th, 2008, 11:22 PM
what was he using computer for 4 years as table lamp?