PDA

View Full Version : I have set Lethal Injection will you dare?...

EnGorDiaz
September 10th, 2008, 02:13 PM
yep i have set up my website but its still in construction i need some mods and admins to really set this up and ppl to join.

its a hacker/programmer website with support categorys althrough it post your query i will try in all this buisyness to get back to you im sorry guys but it looks ok at the moment i would like some criticism even right now im in a hurry

lswest
September 10th, 2008, 02:17 PM
A link would be nice, and I'll offer my services free-lance if you need web-oriented programming for the actual site, support categories and stuff will probably be too time-consuming for the moment, but if it changes I'll let you know (and please take note, I'm busy with my own stuff these days, so my support might be infrequent).

EnGorDiaz
September 10th, 2008, 03:07 PM
http://l3thalnj3ction.forumarena.com/ heres the link guys have fun post and obey the rules and goodnight. ask questions all that jazz

EnGorDiaz
September 10th, 2008, 03:07 PM
A link would be nice, and I'll offer my services free-lance if you need web-oriented programming for the actual site, support categories and stuff will probably be too time-consuming for the moment, but if it changes I'll let you know (and please take note, I'm busy with my own stuff these days, so my support might be infrequent).

oh thats fine dont worry

Canis familiaris
September 10th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Nice layout.

lswest
September 11th, 2008, 07:20 AM
the layout reminds me vaguely of hellboundhackers.org, but it's nice - not too sure about the readability of white on the lime-green, but that might just be me.

Otherwise, looks nice!