PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Team Handout

Tyche
September 10th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Attached is a JPG file of a handout (the original is in OpenOffice.org Writer format - odt - and can be edited). Feel free to make suggestions or ask for a copy of the original document to make your own changes.

BTW, the reason that it's in JPG format is because some sysadmin feels that both ODT format and PDF format should be restricted to 19.5 KB, whereas JPG and PNG formats are set for 976.6 KB. I feel discriminated against.

kennymc0
September 10th, 2008, 01:55 AM
It seems a tad light on the information side. It has everything that was asked for but nothing more. Some people are impressed by filler so for example some of the events that we have hosted or have been apart of could be included along with the section saying that we participate in events to advocate ubuntu. Could also include that we have members all over arizona and not just in phonix or tuscon. any filler would work. :)

johnc4510
September 10th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Great job as usual tyche!! I spoke with you about adding a bullet point on how our team gives direct support for the Ubuntu operating system. Also about subscribing to our mailing list. A link that is. Other than that I really like it. :)

Tyche
September 12th, 2008, 05:55 PM
The revised handout, per the contributions of Kenny and John.

kennymc0
September 12th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Great job.

Tyche
September 12th, 2008, 07:45 PM
And ANOTHER revision, with the help of Ian. PNG format, this time. It's smaller in KB's.

johnc4510
September 13th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Great job tyche. Thx to Kenny and Ian too! Good team coordination as usual. You guys make my job much easier. Thx John