PDA

View Full Version : What it this?

at2smithjason
September 8th, 2008, 12:53 AM
I was looking through another forum that I am a member of. One of the less legal forums, and I was going to make a Linux related post. When I typed in my topic title, I saw a post for LINUX Cedega. I was wondering if any one knew what this is. I looked at the webpage for it and it looks like something that you would have to pay for to play windows based games. Almost like a pay version of wine. Does any one know anything about it?

LaRoza
September 8th, 2008, 01:03 AM
I was looking through another forum that I am a member of. One of the less legal forums, and I was going to make a Linux related post. When I typed in my topic title, I saw a post for LINUX Cedega. I was wondering if any one knew what this is. I looked at the webpage for it and it looks like something that you would have to pay for to play windows based games. Almost like a pay version of wine. Does any one know anything about it?

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=cedega&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

The first result has a pretty good description. The site explains it. And wikipedia probably gives a pretty article on it too, which is the fourth result.

It isn't free, and on this forum we do not condone illegal activities or such discussions.