PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Case modding with Amberella

poptones
November 16th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Eat yer heart out, boys...

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192&page=2&pp=10

isaac_golding
November 17th, 2005, 03:28 AM
I love it, both your method and design are excelent.

:-)

drummer
November 17th, 2005, 04:05 AM
looking great.. you've inspired me to get back into a bit of modding :p
So far I've done my mouse, (hehe that's all) but I want to do a full case some time. Something with brushed steel and plexi.. with curves.

BinaryDigit
November 28th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Very cool!

Protostar
December 2nd, 2005, 09:17 AM
:sad: This is why I don't like reading posts in the Ubuntu women forum.

BinaryDigit
December 2nd, 2005, 02:06 PM
:sad: This is why I don't like reading posts in the Ubuntu women forum.

Explain what you mean please?

Protostar
December 2nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
It's not what you think. It wasn't a sexist remark or anything. It's just saddening and frustrating at the same time that I can't find a girl (or woman, I don't know how old she is) like that. There are no single girls here that know anything thing about computers much less Linux. Hell, most guys don't even know what Linux is. I'm glad that there are women out there that are knowledgable of such things, but it frustrates me that I can't find any.

That aside, I would like to say that is a very cool case design. I hope I can mod my case like that one day, when i get the money and the time. Good job!

BinaryDigit
December 2nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
It's not what you think. It wasn't a sexist remark or anything. It's just saddening and frustrating at the same time that I can't find a girl (or woman, I don't know how old she is) like that. There are no single girls here that know anything thing about computers much less Linux. Hell, most guys don't even know what Linux is. I'm glad that there are women out there that are knowledgable of such things, but it frustrates me that I can't find any.

That aside, I would like to say that is a very cool case design. I hope I can mod my case like that one day, when i get the money and the time. Good job!

Oh ok, you mean girls in your area? Apologies as I didn't know what you meant! But now I understand. :)

Protostar
December 2nd, 2005, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I meant girls in my area. None to be found (at least not what I'm looking for, I REFUSE TO SETTLE!!).

BinaryDigit
December 2nd, 2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I meant girls in my area. None to be found (at least not what I'm looking for, I REFUSE TO SETTLE!!).

Maybe you should move :D

poptones
December 2nd, 2005, 08:02 PM
You're in Raleigh? I know there are "girls like that" in your area, you just haven't got out to the right places to meet them. I have a friend who goes to Duke and works for the newly creative Microsoft dev center there - with all that's going on there right now there are sure to be geekly women in the area.

I live in the middle of no where and even in this teeny town of 200 people know a very cute 18 year old who is geat in math, uses linux, and has a bedroom wallpapered with anime.

They're not going to come knocking on your door, you know.

psoleko
December 5th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Beats my case mods..though I must say I didn't mod all that much. I prefer to purchase sleek aluminum cases I fear even breathing on due to there price lol.

slavik
January 27th, 2006, 02:40 AM

I'm with you ... *cries*

Syntax13
February 4th, 2006, 07:38 AM
*dies of irony*

All these comments about not finding womyn like this in your area... Then i notice from her pictures pointing out her house that she lives less than 30 minutes from me :-D

just found that too funny not to say