PDA

View Full Version : Request return of "Search: Unanswered Threads"

ARhere
September 1st, 2008, 04:44 AM
A great way for me to find people that have not been helped before the forum updates was to simply click "Search: Find All unanswered Threads".

I understand this is now available using the "Advanced Search" too but it requires key words or user name information which defeats the purpose.

-AR

LaRoza
September 1st, 2008, 05:00 AM
A great way for me to find people that have not been helped before the forum updates was to simply click "Search: Find All unanswered Threads".

I understand this is now available using the "Advanced Search" too but it requires key words or user name information which defeats the purpose.

-AR

Go to the forum, go to "Forum Tools" and select Unanswered Posts. It only work in individual subforums due to the excessive strain on the forum when done globally. (The last I heard, it crashed the forum a lot when it was being tested)

ARhere
September 1st, 2008, 05:16 AM
How about a global unanswered forums search with a max time, say 7 days?

Your method means I have to dive into each subcategory, a lot of time.

-Andrew

cyberdork33
September 1st, 2008, 05:27 AM
It certainly takes a bit of work to get a return. (I figured out a way to do it still, but not sharing out of respect for the forum servers). I think it makes sense to restrict yourself to one subforum anyway.