PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] I'm thinking about going back to college, any suggestions?

Xzallion
August 25th, 2008, 05:04 PM
I'm wanting to go back to college, and need to pick a few and go through the process of trying to get accepted and set up everything by next year. But I don't know were to really begin. I went to a small community college in my hometown and hated it, and really want something different.

I'm wanting to take some art, math, and computer classes. I'm undecided on which I want to major in. I'm looking for a good well rounded art program, and maybe a specialization on serial artwork (comics).

The computer courses, some basic web design and programming. I'm not looking to make computers my career but they interest me and would be nice.

So if anyone knows of a college with these, suggest away!

chucky chuckaluck
August 25th, 2008, 05:09 PM
if you're wanting to do something artistic for a career, that will go easier if you aren't bogged down with massive college loans. so, whatever you do, make the finances the first priority.

Majorix
August 25th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I don't know about comics, but there is a lot of money around in computer-aided graphics design, or 2D/3D animation.