PDA

View Full Version : Need help with advertisement for a computer I want to refurbish

Lord Xeb
August 25th, 2008, 02:55 AM
This is what I have so far:

Looking to refurbish and sell old computer , but need funding. Will refurbish and sell under negotiated contract. Will have the following when finished:

1.9GHz AMD Semptron Processor
512 MB of RAM (will upgrade, but will cost extra depending on how much RAM you want)
160GB Hard Drive
Will have one of the two following Operating Systems depending:

Linux Mint (Will provide support and give you help/walkthrough of OS and fix most problems if any occur)
Windows XP Home (No support Provided and will give free Anti-Virus/firewall and office suite (note: the office Suite will be OpenOffice)

Will have modified case for extra cooling (do to it is an old case with poor air flow) and is done for free
Monitor, keyboard, and mouse not included
Will provide support for linux

This computer will be built with general purpose in mind and not built for gaming Will answer any questions if any on linux machine.

Will setup for parental control if you have kids.

Pricing:

$150 For refurbished system with Ubuntu installed
$250 For refurbished system with Windows XP Home installed (because windows XP isn't free)

What is Linux Mint:

Linux Mint is free Ubuntu based Operating System with ease-of-use in mind. It supplies you with an office suite that allows one to do word processing, spread sheets, check email, etc... and offers much more. Linux Mint also allows you to edit pictures, browse the web, and watch movies. Can be configured in many different ways to suit your needs and still provide ease-of-use.

I do not know what to put here but this is what I have.

Do you think this will work? I would like input if any.