PDA

View Full Version : is the forum staff team in launchpad exclusive for global mods and admins only?

loell
August 24th, 2008, 07:11 AM
hi, can a simple loco mod become a member?

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntuforums-staff

Joeb454
August 24th, 2008, 12:48 PM
That's a good point :)

Judging by who is currently on there, I would assume it's global moderators & admins. Though I'd like to know if you guys can join too :)

matthew
August 24th, 2008, 05:18 PM
At the moment it is only for global moderators and admins, but if you want to discuss it we would be happy to do so at a Forum Council meeting. Put it on the agenda. :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ForumCouncilAgenda

Our next meeting is in a couple of days and the schedule is pretty light.

loell
August 25th, 2008, 01:09 AM
thanks for the replies guys :)

been rethinking the idea of loco mods joining the UF team, and might be better to just let things stay the way it is for now. maybe its just out of curiosity, thats why i was asking. ;)

besides, loco mods had little or probably nothing to do with UF governance, and we cater more to the wishes of our respective loco's.

but.. still.. its nice to have the UF bragging rights at your launchpad profile. :D

Oldsoldier2003
August 25th, 2008, 03:03 AM
Perhaps you could start a Loco Mods team :)

jpeddicord
August 25th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Perhaps you could start a Loco Mods team :)

I might be able to help get something like that going if no one else wants to (loell?).

I'll try to remember to make it to the meeting. Should be 5:30 EDT if I guessed that right.

loell
August 25th, 2008, 05:50 AM
I might be able to help get something like that going if no one else wants to (loell?).

I'll try to remember to make it to the meeting. Should be 5:30 EDT if I guessed that right.
yes, please lead the way :)
i'll gladly join. :KS

@Oldsoldier2003, thanks for pitching the idea :)

jpeddicord
August 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM
yes, please lead the way :)
i'll gladly join. :KS

Okay, added it to the agenda. Set myself a reminder as well, hopefully I won't miss it. :)

drubin
November 13th, 2008, 08:35 PM
What ever happened with this?

Where are the minutes stored? I tried looking in the Forum Council sub forums but that was last updated in March. ? :confused: