PDA

View Full Version : Help me to make my business better!!!

Kyte
August 23rd, 2008, 10:22 AM
Hi everyone, I am a video-grapher and there are many occasions where I am called to make a DVD/CD of the program which has to given to a large audience. I am looking to make my business more popular and need to make an impression on the customers and also advertise my business in the same way. Help me to know the ways that will help me to make my business better.

pp.
August 23rd, 2008, 11:20 AM
Use a better toothpaste. Nothing puts off customers as much as off-white teeth or a whiff of halitosis. I heartily recommend Noyoudont. No one who tried it ever went to another brand.

Sef
August 23rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
Moved to OMGPP.

mellowd
August 23rd, 2008, 01:27 PM
Study for a MBA

zmjjmz
August 23rd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Use Brasero.

Sef
August 23rd, 2008, 03:16 PM
. I am looking to make my business more popular and need to make an impression on the customers and also advertise my business in the same way.

1) You need a catch phrase: something short and sweet that makes people remember your business.

2) Have a sentence that tells why people should use your business and not someone else's.

oldsoundguy
August 23rd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Do your job better and faster than others .. then you can justify your rates.
Make no excuses and don't search for blame when something goes wrong (which, if you have employees, WILL) and admit it is your fault, since you are in control.
Take that extra step to make sure that the customer is satisfied as word of mouth is your best advertisement.
When you don't know what to do about an issue, admit THAT and hire an expert to assist.
AS and IF you expand, surround yourself with people that know MORE about the specific areas of your business than YOU do.
And, running a business is not just about what you do, but about the business of business itself. which means you need to know about BUSINESS, too!

zmjjmz
August 23rd, 2008, 10:00 PM
Guys, this is copypasta (http://www.google.com/search?q=Hi+everyone%2C+I+am+a+video-grapher+and+there+are+many+occasions+where+I+am+ca lled+to+make+a+DVD%2FCD+of+the+program+which+has+t o+given+to+a+large+audience.+I+am+looking+to+make+ my+business+more+popular+and+need+to+make+an+impre ssion+on+the+customers+and+also+advertise+my+busin ess+in+the+same+way.+Help+me+to+know+the+ways+that +will+help+me+to+make+my+business+better.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=FlockInc.:en-US:official&client=firefox).

fatality_uk
August 23rd, 2008, 11:03 PM
Hi everyone, I am a video-grapher and there are many occasions where I am called to make a DVD/CD of the program which has to given to a large audience. I am looking to make my business more popular and need to make an impression on the customers and also advertise my business in the same way. Help me to know the ways that will help me to make my business better.

I'll tell you. No wait. I stopped giving free advice in High School. If you want to pay me $5,000 retainer and 25% of any increase in net profits over and above projected growth for the next 18 months, I'll act as a consultant.

vikramaditya
August 24th, 2008, 05:16 AM
...start off walking and learn to runnnn.
Karen Carpenter

Saint Angeles
August 24th, 2008, 08:43 AM
id say be polite to people and try not to yell or scream at customers...

also... dont pick your nose in front of your customers. besides that, you're on your own.

Francisco_sandra
August 25th, 2008, 12:10 PM
There are many ways that can help you to make your business better. You can place banners or even give ads to make it popular. You can spread it by word of mouth or even adopt other ways. Recently, my friend wanted to make some good name for his venture and he had distributed DVDS with some good case covers and designs that were real good for him. Since, you are a video grapher you can adopt the same ways so that when you have to give multiple CD/DVD (http://www.easymultimedia.co.uk/) for the customers you can have your business name or some other useful information on that.