PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] PHPMotion & phpSHIELD

abasel
August 23rd, 2008, 03:24 AM
I'm trying to install PHPMotion.

I think I've managed to install all the right components.

Documentation on the sight isn't too great so I'm not sure what permissions to set where.

How do I fix the following error:

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Dynamically loaded extensions aren't enabled in /var/www/PHPMOTION/classes/config.php on line 2
PHP script /var/www/PHPMOTION/classes/config.php is protected by phpSHIELD and requires the phpSHIELD loader phpshield.5.2.lin. The phpSHIELD loader has not been installed, or is not installed correctly. Please visit the phpSHIELD php encoder site to download required loader.

Just found installation instructions :-)

Will keep you posted

abasel
August 25th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Ok.. all appeared to work until I tried uploading a file. I then get the following:

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/audio/uu_upload.pl was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5.3 with Suhosin-Patch Server at vserver.rosminicollege.school.nz Port 80

If I go to /var/www, I can see the cgi-bin folder. The permissions on the folder and files are 755 ... the uu_upload.pl file is there

How do I fix this?

mysoogal
May 4th, 2009, 02:58 AM
copy all the CGI files into here /usr/lib/cgi-bin

in your vhost conf its set to /usr/lib/cgi-bin not in /var/www/cgi-bin

same thing with ostube cgi folder, just put all ur cgi files into /usr/lib/cgi-bin

and restart web server.

jk.cheng
March 31st, 2010, 11:37 AM
how about if users on the shared hosting... the hosting is for sure ubuntu... but how user gonna setup it...

bouwerik
April 8th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Any idea how to get phpmotion started on ubuntu 10.04 - 64bit, latest version of phpmotion, ixed.5.3.lin is installed and recognized by php (shown in phpinfo). I get the following error: Fatal error: SourceGuardian Loader - This protected script does not support version 5.3.2-1ubu of PHP.

Any way to get this working?

Cheers