PDA

View Full Version : Where do I post if I am looking to pay someone to setup a mail server?

ScottieJ
August 20th, 2008, 07:44 PM
I have a VPS box with SSH access. I setup Apache, PHP, Mysql, and they are all fine. I setup postfix and can send mail, but I need to be able to check it by pop3. I need help because I have a single working domain for HTTP requests now, but need two set up another and makes sure both can send/receive email, and adding email boxes easy, preferably web based. I think I could figure it out but just need it done fast. Can some help with this or tell me where to post this message on the forums?

HermanAB
August 20th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Remove Postfix and install Citadel. The Easy Install script takes about 20 minutes to run and then it Just Works (TM).

http://www.citadel.org

If you really cannot get Citadel to run (pretty darn unlikely!), then you can contact me with a private message.

Cheers,

Herman

ScottieJ
August 20th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I don't think I am looking for something quite that extensive. I actually am okay with creating users in mysql and stuff and having no web interface, and I think I want to postfix and courier if at all possible. I just need it setup. I working on it right now and I am close, but I think I need a little help to finish it out.