I am not able to post my query.

so please help.

schauerlich
August 20th, 2008, 06:28 AM
hello,
I just now register to Ubunthu forum.

so please help.

You seem to be able to post this one just fine. :)

Which forum are you trying to post in?

tamoneya
August 20th, 2008, 06:29 AM
you just made a post so it seems like you are able to post questions. If you are really having trouble just ask your question right here and then report the first post to a mod and have it moved to the correct forum. Note that this is really not the correct or recommended way to make posts but it will get you started.

erginemr
August 20th, 2008, 06:32 AM
And AFAIK, newcomers are able to post only at a few locations (notably Absolute Beginner Talk) until their bean count reaches a certain number.

p_quarles
August 20th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Support question moved to Absolute Beginner Talk.

As far as I see, there is no problem with the new account not being able to post.

prshah
August 20th, 2008, 07:34 AM
hello,
I just now register to Ubunthu forum.

Some portions of ubuntuforums.org are an archive of the old threads; you cannot post in these.

Joeb454
August 20th, 2008, 12:08 PM
And AFAIK, newcomers are able to post only at a few locations (notably Absolute Beginner Talk) until their bean count reaches a certain number.

You can post anywhere straight from when you sign up. Except the archives, as they're read only :)

LaRoza
August 20th, 2008, 12:25 PM

No. That isn't true. New users can post anywhere (except places were everyone else can't make new threads, like the Jail or Recurring Discussions.)

erginemr
August 20th, 2008, 02:36 PM
No. That isn't true. New users can post anywhere (except places were everyone else can't make new threads, like the Jail or Recurring Discussions.)

Hmm, strange... I remember to have been able to post only at Absolute Beginner's back then at my first footsteps in the forum. I was mistaken, then. :-k

schauerlich
August 20th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Hmm, strange... I remember to have been able to post only at Absolute Beginner's back then at my first footsteps in the forum. I was mistaken, then. :-k

That's just because the mods didn't like you. :D

billgoldberg
August 21st, 2008, 12:32 PM
That's just because the mods didn't like you. :D

:lolflag::lolflag:

Duane A
August 21st, 2008, 08:31 PM
I want to make a new post. I do not know how to do this.
For instance my evolution has Send/Receive grayed out since last Friday.

How do I make a new post on Beginners and ask that question? I do not think this post is for a new, just a Reply to Thread.

Elfy
August 21st, 2008, 09:34 PM
You make a new thread

Duane A
August 22nd, 2008, 01:24 AM
Guess that WAS it. My bad.