PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

stefragre
November 11th, 2005, 07:14 PM
just thought I 'd post up an hello to all. I've never posted here before although I've been registered for a while..
I'm not shy, but I am a typical 'noob' to linux, and I do really like Ubuntu. Its a good experience and I plan on learning all I'll need to know..
After reading the posts these last couple of months I get a strong sense of friendliness and community :)
Which is important for I'm sure I'll need help along the way. I've just installed
'Breezy" and it sure looks cool.

canadianwriterman
November 11th, 2005, 07:24 PM
just thought I 'd post up an hello to all. I've never posted here before although I've been registered for a while..
I'm not shy, but I am a typical 'noob' to linux, and I do really like Ubuntu. Its a good experience and I plan on learning all I'll need to know..
After reading the posts these last couple of months I get a strong sense of friendliness and community :)
Which is important for I'm sure I'll need help along the way. I've just installed
'Breezy" and it sure looks cool.

Welcome to Ubuntu, stefragre. You are quite right... these Forums are the friendliest in the Linux world. Also, they are quite busy so someone is bound to have an answer for you whatever your question.