PDA

View Full Version : power hour plugin?

hotrod6657
August 12th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Okay, i hope that this is an okay topic to post here. I chose the Cafe because i didn't figure this needed to be in the real help section.

I was wondering if there were any plugins for media players in Ubuntu (specifically exaile) that could create power hours. Basically what I'm looking for is a plugin that would let me setup a playlist, tell it how long i want each song to be played for (let's say 60sec) and turn it loose. There are plugins for Itunes and winamp that do this: http://shatteredrealmproductions.com/powerhour/index.htm (that's the winamp one)

I was just wondering if there was one for any of the popular Ubuntu applications. I don't feel like running Winamp through WINE just for this, but its something that I would like to try and have working on my install. My guess is that there aren't really any, but I figured I would ask on the off chance that there are.

Or just a place where i could find more plugins for Exaile than i have installed would be nice. Thanks in advance.

hotrod

PS, if this sort of a topic is a no-no please just let me know, i'll take this particular question else ware.:redface:

zackiv31
September 2nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
haha... just searched and found this...

I'm looking for one for audacious (good winamp clone for linux)... anyone know if one exists?