PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to advertise?

deadlySniper
August 12th, 2008, 01:17 AM
I have a site that I have recently built and was wondering of any free (I know free can bad) advertising service. The only thing I dont want with the advertising service is that you have to put a logo or something of some sort on the site to advertise them. The reason why I am asking is because I have very little money to pay for a premium service.

LaRoza
August 12th, 2008, 01:33 AM
I have a site that I have recently built and was wondering of any free (I know free can bad) advertising service. The only thing I dont want with the advertising service is that you have to put a logo or something of some sort on the site to advertise them. The reason why I am asking is because I have very little money to pay for a premium service.

Word of mouth. Try spreading the word locally, and get feedback from there.

Nostrafus
August 12th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Yeah, word of mouth is pretty much the only truly free advertising. Just takes a while to work.

EDIT: Oh, or craigslist, but that's limited to local as well

deadlySniper
August 12th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Well I have had flyers and have spoke to alot of my friends, I am just trying a way to get it kinda out on the net a little

binbash
August 14th, 2008, 03:24 AM
SEO > Word of mouth : )

xEchox
August 14th, 2008, 04:14 AM
The best way to advertise would normally have google do it for you.
You can usually have the search engines generate tons of traffic for you. Hope this helps.

-Echo
http://www.echo.net84.net/