PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Dawn

Alayla
August 10th, 2008, 03:48 AM
I'm writing a book review for this fourth book in the Twilight series, and I'd like some opinions. If you would like to elaborate a little, that would be fine, but I would mostly just like to see whether your opinion was positive or negative.:)

LaRoza
August 10th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Here are almost 2000 opinions on it:

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/031606792X/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Alayla
August 10th, 2008, 03:58 AM
Thank you, but I already checked amazon. I want some opinions from a normal forums reference. Amazon could be a little biased because people might only write about it if they feel very strongly about it (especialy when comparing it to Meyer's other books).

LaRoza
August 10th, 2008, 04:00 AM
Thank you, but I already checked amazon. I want some opinions from a normal forums reference. Amazon could be a little biased because people might only write about it if they feel very strongly about it (especialy when comparing it to Meyer's other books).

True. I never read the book, so I can't say much. I often check Amazon for reviews of things, so that is why I posted.

Sinkingships7
August 10th, 2008, 07:58 AM
I'm only half-way done, but so far, it's amazing. I could give a few opinions on it when I'm finished (a day or two from now).

Sinkingships7
August 13th, 2008, 08:33 AM
The book was amazing. I loved every bit of it. If you'd like me to answer specific questions about how I feel, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

rickyjones
August 13th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Loved it, finished it in eight hours. Did not care for the ending, however. Left me a little letdown, like I expected more action in a way. I feel like she left it open for another book...

Beyond that - loved it, loved the series, can't wait for the Twilight movie.

-Richard