PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a second row of beans?

Diabolis
August 9th, 2008, 01:20 AM
The title says it all.

Example: http://ge.ubuntuforums.com/showpost.php?p=4858227&postcount=2

ad_267
August 9th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Edit: Sorry, ignore. I'm stupid.

Diabolis
August 9th, 2008, 07:22 PM
So, is this an obscure secret that none of the mods want to comment on???

tamoneya
August 9th, 2008, 07:30 PM
not really sure as I have never seen two rows of beans before now. There are some people who have that second row of ubuntu logos. They are ubuntu members so im guessing something similar is happening here.

p_quarles
August 9th, 2008, 07:35 PM
So, is this an obscure secret that none of the mods want to comment on???
More of a bug in the forum software that leaves two user group labels on one account.

Basically, this only happens to user groups that have their own logos: Ubuntu Members, Developers, and staff. It doesn't occur otherwise

jpeddicord
August 9th, 2008, 07:39 PM
not really sure as I have never seen two rows of beans before now. There are some people who have that second row of ubuntu logos. They are ubuntu members so im guessing something similar is happening here.

Neither have I (with beans). It looks like a glitch with usergroups. LoCo team moderators get the full line of coffee cups, but for some reason the beans seem to have stuck as well.

Diabolis
August 10th, 2008, 12:26 AM
I think that the second row might be needed in the future.

What happens to people like laroza, that have lots of posts, do they get stuck with a rank for the rest of their lifes???

The number of people with a high count of posts is increasing every day. So we'll need more ranks in the future, don't you think?

ad_267
August 10th, 2008, 12:28 AM
I think that the second row might be needed in the future.

What happens to people like laroza, that have lots of posts? Do they get stuck with a rank for the rest of their lifes???

The number of people with a high count of posts is increasing every day. So we'll need more ranks in the future, don't you think?

Well there could just be different icons instead of more. Like some people could have whole espresso machines.

LaRoza
August 10th, 2008, 12:29 AM
What happens to people like laroza, that have lots of posts? Do they get stuck with a rank for the rest of their lifes???

Some people have 2x more beans than I.

For beans, when you get a lot, they loose meaning, so you don't care.

Titles are another story, they are very nice to customize.

Probably, yes. However, when the new feature for custom titles was made, it was for people with 3500 posts, and only 17 I think could use it, so the number of people with high post counts isn't that high.