PDA

View Full Version : Haha! You have to see this! It cant be real?

Thyssenkrupp
August 8th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Okay, so who think this is legit??

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gl2/2554310312/sizes/o/

If it is, this guy is.....

well.... beyond belief?

billgoldberg
August 8th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Hahahaha.

It's most likely some guy trying to be funny.

But you can never be sure, there are some pretty stupid people around.

Xanatos Craven
August 8th, 2008, 01:19 PM
It sounds like he's joking around, but he's still pretty stupid, or in the best case uninformed, to believe Limewire doesn't run on Linux.

Exsecrabilus
August 8th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Okay, so who think this is legit??

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gl2/2554310312/sizes/o/

If it is, this guy is.....

well.... beyond belief?
Dude.....this happened like one year ago. We all know. It's been posted like a thousand times here and also Digg'd several times.

hvac3901
August 8th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Dude.....this happened like one year ago. We all know. It's been posted like a thousand times here and also Digg'd several times.

You just joined MAR2008 if it was posted "like 1000 times" dude, where were you to know about it? :)

I get the feeling like the member count of the forum may be scewed with duplicate members sometimes.

Sycron
August 8th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Really funny :).

RATM_Owns
August 8th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Now it's "196 of 533 people found the following review helpful"
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1PPJ35WY17216/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Exsecrabilus
August 8th, 2008, 03:01 PM
You just joined MAR2008 if it was posted "like 1000 times" dude, where were you to know about it? :)

I get the feeling like the member count of the forum may be scewed with duplicate members sometimes.
There's a thing called search.

Brunellus
August 8th, 2008, 03:18 PM

Let it go.

The post is amusing; if it were redundant, I'd have rolled it into the appropriate thread. Don't play "more-senior-than-thou" on the forums. If you want to do that, use USENET. Don't do it here.

tiachopvutru
August 8th, 2008, 03:45 PM
It's probably the user trying to be funny.

Ubuntu is not even a game to begin with... Beside, Limewire isn't installed on Windows by default.

EDIT: Nvm, I thought that the reviewer in question bought a Dell laptop preinstalled with Ubuntu. Regardless, Ubuntu is still not a game...

hvac3901
August 8th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Let it go.

The post is amusing; if it were redundant, I'd have rolled it into the appropriate thread. Don't play "more-senior-than-thou" on the forums. If you want to do that, use USENET. Don't do it here.

It was an attempt at humor (smiley), I wasn't going anywhere with it, and i am most certainly not senior to anyone here.

sorry it is read that way (EDIT: hummm, while the actions of the moderators are always respected,,,,,are you sure you meant me?)

intense.ego
August 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
It was an attempt at humor (smiley), I wasn't going anywhere with it, and i am most certainly not senior to anyone here.

sorry it is read that way (EDIT: hummm, while the actions of the moderators are always respected,,,,,are you sure you meant me?)

Even I thought it was you, but, come to think about it, I now think he was referring to the other guy.

Brunellus?

Brunellus
August 8th, 2008, 09:27 PM
The answer is both. Let's keep the eye-rolling and "I have been around longer than you" stuff off the Forums.

aaaantoine
August 8th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Don't play "more-senior-than-thou" on the forums. If you want to do that, use USENET.

But if you do that, everyone will be your senior!

At least for a little while... :-k

iamBevan
August 8th, 2008, 11:06 PM
wow :D

Ioky
August 9th, 2008, 08:01 AM
clearly he is try to be funny. everything is too extreme. if they think it is a game, they he wouldn't say don't waste your money buy "windows" what don't give a game, get an OS.

EdThaSlayer
August 9th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Even if it wasn't legit, $1 for a cd doesn't like they make too much profit. Right?...Right?