PDA

View Full Version : [other] windows xp drivers for serp4

Viranh
August 8th, 2008, 07:50 AM
I recently purchased a serval performance, and I find myself needing to set the computer up to dual boot so that I can run a CAD program. I didn't see a disk of any sort in the box with the computer, and I haven't been able to track down a whole lot of the drivers (most places insist that all laptop drivers need to be provided by whoever sold the laptop). This single program is all I'll be using windows for and I've managed to get the drivers for the wireless card and the graphics card. I did not see anything on your website about where to get any other drivers. It is possible that I will find that I don't really need any others, but windows xp has little built in support for newer hardware. I am mostly concerned about the CD/DVD drive and the soundcard. I don't really care about the camera or card readers, but other users may. Any advice on where I can find the rest of the drivers?

thomasaaron
August 8th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Hi, Viranh.

Your Serval should have come with a vista drivers disk. For windows xp drivers, please email me at support(at)system76(dot)com.