PDA

View Full Version : Any .deb file for Flock 2.0b2 there?

jeyaganesh
August 7th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Hi,
Is there any .deb file for Flock 2 beta2? I previously installed it from some where. But I forgot how I did it.I had to reinstall Ubuntu due to Keyboard and mouse problem.

Thanks in advance!

Islington
August 7th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Hi,
Is there any .deb file for Flock 2 beta2? I previously installed it from some where. But I forgot how I did it.I had to reinstall Ubuntu due to Keyboard and mouse problem.

Thanks in advance!

you can down load the tar.gz at the flock page.

jeyaganesh
August 7th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the reply. I downloaded and followed their instruction. I created Flock.desktop in text editor and moved it to /usr/share/application. But it didnt work. I will try again. One person in Flock forum mentioned that he is going to post .deb file soon. I am waiting for him to post.

zachtib
August 7th, 2008, 11:48 PM
I'm interested to know this as well.

Flock is neat, but it integrates horribly with my Ubuntu install in terms of look and feel. Does anyone have any advice on getting it to better integrate with Gnome

jeyaganesh
August 7th, 2008, 11:54 PM
For me it was working very well. But importing bookmarks from firefox was not worked well. In Vista also I had this problem. Only in Mac it imported bookmarks perfectly. Performance wise in Ubuntu, Flock works well.