PDA

View Full Version : The **SUPER** Mod PM

Tux.Ice
August 6th, 2008, 06:08 PM
anybody have a copy of the PM you get asking you to be a mod? or does anybody have any guesses as to what it says?

fiddledd
August 6th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I've no idea, though I have heard it asks for your Bank account details.:)

Tux.Ice
August 6th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Actual Context OMG OMG!!!!

Matthew: OK, youre a mod
LaRoza: So all is good?
Matthew: Yes, the check is in the mail?
LaRoza: I can assure you.

But, seriously

blithen
August 6th, 2008, 06:32 PM
...? What is this thread about?

Tux.Ice
August 6th, 2008, 06:33 PM
getting a copy of the mod pm.

jpeddicord
August 6th, 2008, 06:34 PM
It has an NDA form attached that basically says that all crimes committed against humanity must be kept secret. Signature required in blood.

FuturePilot
August 6th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I've no idea, though I have heard it asks for your Bank account details.:)

And what type of toaster you have.

Tux.Ice
August 6th, 2008, 06:40 PM
dont forget the cattle prod of the ubuntu logo

LaRoza
August 6th, 2008, 06:51 PM
I think they were more or less identicle when we (the mods that were made with me). They are really not that unique, as if another admin sends it it would likely be worded differently.

Hello,

We recently asked our current staff members to nominate some people from our community to help us continue to keep this forum rockin! And your name was mentioned.

So, we would like to invite you to become a staff member and contribute what you can to the forums and help us moderate If you are interested just reply back and let me know and we'll get you setup.

- Ryan
(ubuntu-geek)

Ubuntu-Geek:

Thank you and the other staff members for considering me a possible asset. I will do what I can to continue technical support, and contribute to the forums in newer ways.

I accept your offer, and will do my best.

LaRoza

Tux.Ice
August 6th, 2008, 06:58 PM
thanks LaRoza.

Brunellus
August 6th, 2008, 09:40 PM
I think they were more or less identicle when we (the mods that were made with me). They are really not that unique, as if another admin sends it it would likely be worded differently.

shhh, those are supposed to be SECRET. Only those initiated into the sacred mod-mysteries are permitted to know that.