PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all!

glennzo
November 9th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Hi all. While I'm not that new here I've never posted to these forums. I just noticed at the top of the page here that it was sugggests I say hello. Hello. I've been using Linux for a while now, 3-5 years I guess. I use Linux 90% of the time. Ususally I'm running Fedora, Mandriva or the like. I also tend to download the newest offerings from Distrowatch to try them out. Never know what distro I might be playing around with next. Can't even decide which is my favorite, though it's Fedora more than any other. Ubuntu looks awesome also, although I haven't given it much of a chance yet. That's what we're running right now. Gotta go now. There's some configuration to do with this Ubuntu system. This Linux stuff is cool!

Glenn Johnson
gjohnz@comcast.net
Salem, Mass USA