PDA

View Full Version : Contest jailing and infraction

geogur
July 31st, 2008, 04:40 PM
be carefull the ubuntu staff is pro ms. i landed in forum jail for defending linux! i did not like a ms person on our forum slaming linux. apparently linux is fare game as far as critisium . i use linux and only linux on my pc`s. at work i deal with it! you are not alone i use linux because i know it`s at the cutting edge. there are groing pains so there are so many other advantages .

Qchan
July 31st, 2008, 04:48 PM
be carefull the ubuntu staff is pro ms. i landed in forum jail for defending linux! i did not like a ms person on our forum slaming linux. apparently linux is fare game as far as critisium . i use linux and only linux on my pc`s. at work i deal with it! you are not alone i use linux because i know it`s at the cutting edge. there are groing pains so there are so many other advantages .

Can you prove this?

geogur
July 31st, 2008, 07:15 PM
Can you prove this?

read my messages and you decide if I was out of line,.

aysiu
July 31st, 2008, 08:27 PM
Since you seem to have a beef with how your post was handled, I'm moving these posts to the Resolution Center, where the admins can deal with it.

For staff reference, this is the post that was Jailed (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=5420137#post5420137).

ugm6hr gave an infraction for inappropriate language.

KiwiNZ
July 31st, 2008, 09:07 PM
I will consider this and come back soon

KiwiNZ
August 1st, 2008, 01:49 AM
The post concerned was out of line and jailing it was appropriate.