PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Sansa e280p

subaruwrc01
July 28th, 2008, 05:47 PM
I'm currently running Ubuntu 8.04. I have a new Sansa e280p with the newer firmware. I can connect it and detect it in Ubuntu. I can even transfer music to it, but whenever I unmount it, the Sansa freezes on the refresh database screen and I have to yank the battery out. This does not happen on Windows. Any ideas? And please don't give me the outdated link for the e260 on these forums.

subaruwrc01
July 29th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Bump

subaruwrc01
July 31st, 2008, 01:54 PM
Bump

Gosling
July 31st, 2008, 04:01 PM
I'm currently running Ubuntu 8.04. I have a new Sansa e280p with the newer firmware. I can connect it and detect it in Ubuntu. I can even transfer music to it, but whenever I unmount it, the Sansa freezes on the refresh database screen and I have to yank the battery out. This does not happen on Windows. Any ideas? And please don't give me the outdated link for the e260 on these forums.

I have similar problem. I can access the e280 mp3 files if I have the unit plugged in when I reboot, but if I plug it in while ubuntu is running it cycles between connected and disconnected, ultimately settling down on disconnected.

No recognization on file viewer.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

MikeR