PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Netbook Remix: How to remove/edit entries/icons?

orbital
July 28th, 2008, 07:40 AM
How do I remove entries from the Netbook Remix desktop? I have uninstalled Evolution but the icon is still in Netbook Remix under Office.

Also, how do I edit entries in Netbook Remix? I want to edit commands on how terminal starts.

itsdarklikehell
October 23rd, 2009, 11:18 PM
How do I remove entries from the Netbook Remix desktop? I have uninstalled Evolution but the icon is still in Netbook Remix under Office.

Also, how do I edit entries in Netbook Remix? I want to edit commands on how terminal starts.
pres f2 type alacarte and edit it from there..

sloggerkhan
October 23rd, 2009, 11:44 PM
pres f2 type alacarte and edit it from there..

He means alt-f2

LoSt180
November 3rd, 2009, 05:25 PM
How do I edit the Favorites icons in 9.10 version of UNR? In 9.04 there was a "Favorites" folder listed in the main menu (alacarte) app. Can't seem to find it now.

aubreyisland
March 9th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Bump this, I cannot edit my favorites either. It isn't picking up icons or proper titles (like Gmail showing how many messages I have). I want to edit it, but how I did it before is gone too...

Ubunthree
March 19th, 2010, 02:59 AM
Bumping also... Among other things, I need to assign a correct icon to Thunderbird3 in my Favorites menu.

Alacarte does not show Favorites anywhere that I can find.

cbanakis
May 30th, 2010, 08:24 PM
I have the same problem.

I used Alacarte to add a launcher in my accessories menu, created an icon and everything.

It uses the icon I assigned in Main Menu, and in Accessories

But when I add it to favorites, the launcher that shows up in favorites just has the generic launcher icon???
:confused: