PDA

View Full Version : Issues with the site

Nxion
July 25th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I cant seem to view the issue at all (issue 15) I cant open it or download it. I am just caught in a loop. Any thoughts?

Thanks..

chewit
July 25th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Yeh, I get the same

Nxion
July 25th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Ok then I know it is not just me. I thought I was crazy there for a second :)

ronniet
July 25th, 2008, 06:44 PM
I cant seem to view the issue at all (issue 15) I cant open it or download it. I am just caught in a loop. Any thoughts?
Thanks..

Thanks for letting us know, Rob K. is on the case, scratching his head as I type... :D

Gosling
July 25th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Whew! Thought I had done something terrible.

Cheers,

Mike

linuxgeekery
July 25th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Whew! Thought I had done something terrible.

Cheers,

Mike

Sorry about that! It should be fixed now.

Nxion
July 25th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Works flawlessly now, Thanks!

the.phantom
July 25th, 2008, 07:36 PM
still same trouble here
endless loop of 2 pages?

tried reload and a few other things
clicked on the link in e-mailand then googled to try and get it?

ronniet
July 25th, 2008, 07:45 PM
still same trouble here
endless loop of 2 pages?

tried reload and a few other things
clicked on the link in e-mailand then googled to try and get it?

Seems ok for me, try: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-15

Moselakatse
July 25th, 2008, 08:12 PM
No, the link does not work in either Opera or Internet Explorer. If you go to the download page and click on any of the issues listed, up to and including number 14, you are taken to a page with a clickable image of your chosen issue's cover. If you click on 15, you get a non-clickable image of the cover.

BCRailrodder
July 26th, 2008, 03:46 AM
I kept running through those same loops as well until I discovered that I could click on the "English" notation to the side of the cover picture.

It would be nicer is that little bit of info was more pronounced <G>

ronniet
July 26th, 2008, 01:48 PM
No, the link does not work in either Opera or Internet Explorer. If you go to the download page and click on any of the issues listed, up to and including number 14, you are taken to a page with a clickable image of your chosen issue's cover. If you click on 15, you get a non-clickable image of the cover.

I've now made the issue cover a link too. :)

ellis rowell
August 9th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I had the same problem, but have now managed to download it.

mgmiller
September 7th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Same problem. I just go around in circles. I have now subscribed to the site and apparently also registered for something with wordpress, but can't download or view anything.

OK, I can finally download all issues through 15, but can't get 16. The download button is not live if my mouse is directly on it, it has to be well below it for it to work. There is no way to get issue 16 that I can see.

I finally found the download link for issue 16. This has got to be the most unintuitive site I've run across in a long time. Instead of looking for a tiny link at the bottom of the page, the big cover art should be click able like it is everywhere else on the site. Also, the html coding is screwed up for the home and download links at the top of the page. The rest of the links work as expected, but the home and download do not. If you put your mouse on them, nothing happens. You have to slowly move your mouse down below them till you find the "hot spot".