PDA

View Full Version : help needed for a research paper

Slystone
July 20th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Hi! I need your help on something unrelated to GNU/Linux and I didn't know where to post.
I'm currently working on the US presidency (as a student) from Franklin Roosevelt to George W Bush. I have a special interest in the evolution of the use of executive power (executive order, presidential signing statement...). If you know some websites, some movies, any material I could see/download, could you give me a link ? Or maybe could you direct me to another website to post ? I am a French student -that explains a poor English- and I confess I know very little about the websites designed for American students.
Cheers

bapoumba
July 20th, 2008, 04:05 PM
If this is some kind of assignment, you better check with your supervisor. Thread closed.

While we are happy to serve as a resource for hints and for asking questions when you get stuck and need a little help, the Ubuntu Forums should not be thought of as a homework service. Please do not post your homework assignments expecting someone else to do it for you. Any such threads will be taken offline and warnings or infractions may be issued.