PDA

View Full Version : Google Down everywhere

Manny C
November 3rd, 2005, 10:18 AM
This is strange. All the google servers are down:
1) gmail.com
2) google.com.au, google.com, google.co.uk
3) blogger.com

I haven't checked others...some serious problems here.

Manny C
November 3rd, 2005, 10:22 AM
Ok...am getting onto Gmail...but very slowly...ok google.com.au is now back up....so is google.co.uk

niko_
November 3rd, 2005, 10:43 AM
maybe they were upgrading hardware, for me all their sites work fast atm

basketcase
November 3rd, 2005, 05:00 PM
Last night it was patchy at best on whether or not it would work.

This morning seems to be similar. Wonder how they're having so many problems.

majikstreet
November 3rd, 2005, 10:07 PM
hmm... strange....

where I am it's 4:07pm right now, and last night at between 5pm and 8pm gmail pop was slow (I couldn't check after 8pm ) now it's better.

-m

fossean
November 3rd, 2005, 10:53 PM
Ha, I thought I'd messed something up. Installed Breezy for the first time yesterday and worked through half the night to get wi-fi to connect. Finally sorted it out about an hour ago. Half the internet appears to be down, intermittently.

xequence
November 3rd, 2005, 11:43 PM
Maybe it wasnt windows being stupid when it wouldent let me on the internet (google.ca :P) after all...

And this is VERY odd. Ether terrorists bombed the Googleplex, or I have no idea what is happening!

fossean
November 6th, 2005, 04:10 PM
I removed network-manager and the problem was immediately resolved. Shame, because the functionality was good. Instead, I installed Wifi-radar, which works fine and gives enough network info for my purposes. If the problem with network-manager could be fixed, I'd like it back.

faizan
January 6th, 2006, 09:15 AM
"Ether terrorists bombed the Googleplex, or I have no idea what is happening!"

Haha.. Imagine what would happen if the Redmond Corporation got bombed or something? Wouldn't things be sweeeett.. haha.. im j/k