PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Coworker

gletob
July 8th, 2008, 04:28 AM
This idiot I work with (Which supposedly computer illiterate) is so annoying I leave to make a copy and get a cup of coffee and come back and is playing online slot machines on my computer which is against the rules. So I go talk to my boss and he told Him thats against the rules and not ok but sent him off with a slap on the wrist. Next day I do the same thing (Go get some copies) come back he's watching TV on my computer ( I think the boss still just gave him a slap on the wrist so I decide enough is enough so I log out go to IT tell them my story and they enabled Workstation Locking on my computer so now I lock my computer when I get up
P.S. By the way this computer illiterate co-worker for some reason when he comes across a hand written sign must go type it up

Bubba64
July 8th, 2008, 04:48 AM
I so love being self employed.

gletob
July 8th, 2008, 04:49 AM
Lucky.

smo0th
July 8th, 2008, 04:51 AM
This idiot I work with (Which supposedly computer illiterate) is so annoying I leave to make a copy and get a cup of coffee and come back and is playing online slot machines on my computer which is against the rules. So I go talk to my boss and he told Him thats against the rules and not ok but sent him off with a slap on the wrist. Next day I do the same thing (Go get some copies) come back he's watching TV on my computer ( I think the boss still just gave him a slap on the wrist so I decide enough is enough so I log out go to IT tell them my story and they enabled Workstation Locking on my computer so now I lock my computer when I get up
P.S. By the way this computer illiterate co-worker for some reason when he comes across a hand written sign must go type it up

WTF(?)

most off-topic post I ever seen :lolflag:

barbedsaber
July 8th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Community Chat area for general discussion.

isn't it meant to be offtopic.

Bubba64
July 8th, 2008, 04:55 AM
WTF(?)

most off-topic post I ever seen :lolflag:

Worse use of the english language I have seen, not even a contraction at the least. :)

Koori23
July 8th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Here's what ya do.. (This actually worked for me PRIOR to me becoming mgmt.)

Somebody on second shift decided my PC was a perfect avenue for watching Fox News online. I managed to get my hands on his cell phone, ordered up an "orgasm ringtone" and found every reason in the world to call him about work related things. I once called him while he was picking up food at Arby's.. 3 in the afternoon, place was packed... He didn't stream video on my machine anymore after that.

sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire.

barbedsaber
July 8th, 2008, 05:10 AM
here's What Ya Do.. (this Actually Worked For Me Prior To Me Becoming Mgmt.)

Somebody On Second Shift Decided My Pc Was A Perfect Avenue For Watching Fox News Online. I Managed To Get My Hands On His Cell Phone, Ordered Up An "orgasm Ringtone" And Found Every Reason In The World To Call Him About Work Related Things. I Once Called Him While He Was Picking Up Food At Arby's.. 3 In The Afternoon, Place Was Packed... He Didn't Stream Video On My Machine Anymore After That.

Sometimes You Gotta Fight Fire With Fire.

Ahahahahaha :)

Mateo
July 8th, 2008, 05:16 AM
so... why weren't you already locking your computer when you leave your desk?

Bubba64
July 8th, 2008, 05:17 AM
I don't know the work atmosphere, but having a meeting with the boss and the coworker seems appropriate.

smo0th
July 8th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Worse use of the english language I have seen, not even a contraction at the least. :)

my contracted pleasure :)

smo0th
July 8th, 2008, 05:28 AM
Community Chat area for general discussion.

isn't it meant to be offtopic.

yeah I forgot to check that, my apologies :-\"

NNNNNNNNNN1515
July 8th, 2008, 05:48 AM
The reason your idiot coworker likes to type up handwritten signs is because he/she is incapable of doing any real work, and resorts to executing futile but involved tasks to create the illusion of competency.

gletob
July 8th, 2008, 06:37 PM
so... why weren't you already locking your computer when you leave your desk?
I couldn't locking was disabled

billgoldberg
July 8th, 2008, 07:08 PM
This calls for revenge ( :p )

Some ideas:

http://www.techcult.com/high-tech-pranks/