PDA

View Full Version : Make your Firefox cute.

Masoris
July 7th, 2008, 01:12 PM
During I surf Korean websites, I found a nice Japanese Firefox extension. It names 'フォクすけといっしょ (Together with Foxkeh)'.

If you are in more than one of these situation, you must have this extension.

My firefox is not cute, it I need my firefox cute.
I need something Japanese stuff on my Firefox.
I know what cute is.
I love cuteness.
I'm just crazy. :KS
I'm so cute. :KS
blah blah, blah blah :KS

You can download it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3867

http://ubuntuforums.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=76735&stc=1&d=1215432563

paul101
July 7th, 2008, 01:38 PM
remind me to install that on my g/f's computer :lolflag:

barbedsaber
July 7th, 2008, 02:08 PM

umm, yeah, me too, right, girlfriend :(

BLTicklemonster
July 7th, 2008, 02:37 PM
... people who run Ubuntu have girlfriends? Whoa... that means Ubuntu is ready for the desktop!!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!

:)

OldTimeTech
July 7th, 2008, 02:49 PM
I don't think I'm ready for that cute....YUK! Only my opinion!..LOL!!!

Sand & Mercury
July 7th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I've always found this brand of art to be more creepy than cute. xD

ukripper
July 7th, 2008, 03:06 PM
... people who run Ubuntu have girlfriends? Whoa... that means Ubuntu is ready for the desktop!!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!

:lolflag: That is what exactly my gf says " we are lifeless creatures" lol!

fatality_uk
July 7th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Would be kind of appealing if I were an 8 year old girl I think!! Being a big and ugly 40 year old bloke, I don't see the charm ;) sorry.

Jim!
July 7th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Hahaha thats awesome! But not really my style;)

sports fan Matt
July 7th, 2008, 04:38 PM
or they have wives sure

Wobedraggled
July 7th, 2008, 04:41 PM
I installed it and I'm all man dang it.

Tomatz
July 7th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Ubuntu IS ready for the desktop...

<======Just look at my 20 week old

BreakDecks
July 7th, 2008, 05:32 PM
If you are in more than one of these situation, you must have this extension.

My firefox is not cute, it I need my firefox cute.
I need something Japanese stuff on my Firefox.
I know what cute is.
I love cuteness.
I'm just crazy. :KS
I'm so cute. :KS
blah blah, blah blah :KS

I feel as though I should add an entry:

8. Frequenting CuteOverload just isn't enough...

BLTicklemonster
July 7th, 2008, 05:36 PM
All kidding aside, the OP apparently likes the cuteness and wants to share something that they think other people might like. I think we should respect the OP's taste in Firefox decora- pfffft!!! whooohoooheeeheehaaahaahahaaaaaaaa!!!!! God I thought I was going to get through that without loosing it!!!! Honest to God, I was trying to be serious, I'm sorry!

fatality_uk
July 7th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Ubuntu IS ready for the desktop...

<======Just look at my 20 month old

You pitching your son for the youngest Ubuntu user competition? ;)

BLTicklemonster
July 7th, 2008, 05:48 PM

Dude, is that like a dwarf toss? Son pitching?

Tomatz
July 7th, 2008, 05:53 PM

Considering she is wearing pink.... :mad:

Do you have a unichrome monitor???

:lolflag:

Tomatz
July 7th, 2008, 05:55 PM

My gf just saw your post *cringe*

I suggest you leave the country :)

smartboyathome
July 7th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Funny thing is, I have had that installed on my comp for a while. Makes me feel happy to see Foxkeh everywhere, such a lovable character. :D

karasuman
July 7th, 2008, 06:05 PM
That's adorable! :) Unfortunately, that sidebar really gets on my nerves, so I never have it open. :-/ Great find, just the same.

fatality_uk
July 7th, 2008, 06:17 PM
My gf just saw your post *cringe*
I suggest you leave the country :)

:lol:
Sorry Tomatz & Mrs. Tomatz :D I have been under a lot of pressure recently, what with losing my job, the baliffs coming to take back my car, house, TV, pc, etc :lolflag: And yes, my monitor might as well be monochrome, for all the colour balance it has right now. Amazing Philips 190c piece of junk I had to dig out after my main one went bust. :( Do you think I swerved that one well?

Anyway, babies!!! Apologies once again but i always do that. Even in real life. I say how is the little chap, and it's a girl :| And don't even get me started on when people you you scan photos...

OmniCloud
July 7th, 2008, 07:09 PM
heh cute...I and my wife will love it...

I usually don't keep my bookmarks on my side panel, but I'll make an exception for the little guy!

Nice thread...

Tomatz
July 7th, 2008, 08:06 PM
:lol:
Sorry Tomatz & Mrs. Tomatz :D I have been under a lot of pressure recently, what with losing my job, the baliffs coming to take back my car, house, TV, pc, etc :lolflag: And yes, my monitor might as well be monochrome, for all the colour balance it has right now. Amazing Philips 190c piece of junk I had to dig out after my main one went bust. :( Do you think I swerved that one well?

Anyway, babies!!! Apologies once again but i always do that. Even in real life. I say how is the little chap, and it's a girl :| And don't even get me started on when people you you scan photos...

Don't worry i was only joking...

I saw your post about loosing your job and that and am truly gutted for you. Just keep at it and you'll have a job in no time :)

Give it 6 months and you'll be laughing about it mate.

:popcorn:

paul101
July 7th, 2008, 08:28 PM

err yes... and a very pretty one ;)

my g/f loves the firefox extension... :lolflag:

ukripper
July 7th, 2008, 08:53 PM

looking at this thread, it seems like only ubuntu users from uk have gfs or wives rest ain't replying!:lolflag:

ukripper
July 7th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I have been under a lot of pressure recently, what with losing my job, the baliffs coming to take back my car, house, TV, pc, etc :lolflag:

Did you park your car in Ealing broadway station car park too?They just send you straight 160 parking charge notice after 2 months without any prior notice. My mate got one and he didnt pay it yet but bailiffs are after his a*se!

BLTicklemonster
July 7th, 2008, 09:15 PM

And a fine looking lass she is, too, I bet!!!

paul101
July 8th, 2008, 01:28 AM
lol... it looks much more cute on linux:

deejaypip
July 8th, 2008, 02:06 AM

I've got a gorgeous girlfriend too :lolflag:

Masoris
July 8th, 2008, 05:07 AM
You have a big misunderstanding to my post. I recommend this extension for YOU, not for your girl friend :cry:

Masoris
July 8th, 2008, 05:12 AM
All kidding aside, the OP apparently likes the cuteness and wants to share something that they think other people might like. I think we should respect the OP's taste in Firefox decora- pfffft!!! whooohoooheeeheehaaahaahahaaaaaaaa!!!!! God I thought I was going to get through that without loosing it!!!! Honest to God, I was trying to be serious, I'm sorry!
Don't crazy. This extension is good for person who are getting crazy. :popcorn:
Just install it without thinking about, I should like it :)

Cherry Cotton
July 8th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I've been using this extension for a while, and I love it. If I'm mad at an extension, Foxkeh calms me down. It's also great just because I'll randomly find Foxkeh in various windows and be happy...

More cuteness can be had with the Personas app:

http://labs.mozilla.com/featured-projects/#personas

The themes include a smattering of themes related to Foxkeh and Japanese culture and festivals.

(BTW, chicks dig men who aren't afraid to show they like Foxkeh ;))

OmniCloud
July 8th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Does it matter what version of Firefox you have? I removed Firefox 3 and installed an older one from the repos but my wife says Firefox won't install it?

I don't want to use firefox 3 just to have the same cuteness I enjoy at my work desktop. Firefox 3 was buggy last time I ran it.

eragon100
July 8th, 2008, 07:03 PM
That's probably because that was a beta version, final is out now, and is better than FF 2.

BTW, I like this extension, cute little firefox! :)

miggols99
August 12th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I've been using this extension for a while, and I love it. If I'm mad at an extension, Foxkeh calms me down. It's also great just because I'll randomly find Foxkeh in various windows and be happy...

More cuteness can be had with the Personas app:

http://labs.mozilla.com/featured-projects/#personas

The themes include a smattering of themes related to Foxkeh and Japanese culture and festivals.

(BTW, chicks dig men who aren't afraid to show they like Foxkeh ;))
Wow that's really nice :) Firefox definitely doesn't look boring anymore :D

Naiki Muliaina
August 12th, 2008, 09:22 PM
ZMGCUTENESS!

Putting on my PC for the missus to see... Tis only reason... Honest... ^^

firefeather
August 12th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Haven't read the whole thread yet, but those who like a Firefox appearance like above might like to try the Mozilla extension called Personas. It can theme your firefox toolbars as Foxkeh too (among other things).