PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] I've got a GIANT Songbird

abuakel
July 7th, 2008, 05:22 AM
I've come to love Songbird over the few months I've used.. but when opened Songbird to show off it's snazziness to some friends to try to persuade them to switch to Ubuntu :cool:, it opened up as if it were enlarged. the text was of normal size, however, everything else was gigantic.
^^ and it was kinda embarrasing that it didn't work.. so I ended up showing off Amarok, which still blows iTunes away (at least in my book) :)

I'll attach a screenshot.
and it may seem that the Linux Computer icon is also enlarged, but it's supposed to be like that ;)

Edit: sorry, I think I accidentally posted in the wrong forum.. =/
Edit 2: I think it got moved.. thanks.

werries
July 7th, 2008, 06:29 AM
probably the zoom function. which i have no idea how to work.

abuakel
July 7th, 2008, 04:04 PM
probably the zoom function. which i have no idea how to work.

I played with the zoom, but all it does is zoom the text in my Library playlist.. I'll attach two screenshots showing the zoom.]

any other ideas?

abuakel
July 7th, 2008, 07:31 PM
<bump>

01mf02
July 7th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I would try to move the Songbird configuration files somewhere else temporarily and see if that solves the problem. Unfortunately I don't know where Songbird saves its configuration files, but maybe it saves it to ~/.mozilla/songbird? A reinstallation of Songbird might work too.

abuakel
July 7th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I would try to move the Songbird configuration files somewhere else temporarily and see if that solves the problem. Unfortunately I don't know where Songbird saves its configuration files, but maybe it saves it to ~/.mozilla/songbird? A reinstallation of Songbird might work too.

I'll try moving it. someone correct me.. but I think it's ~/.songbird1 or, at least, that's what I found on my system.
And I've completely removed songbird twice and reinstalled it with no luck.