</FORM 1>
<FORM 2 action=Cpemail.php>
TEXT BOX
TEXT BOX
PSSWRD BOX
JS PSWRD METER
<SUBMIT>
</FORM 2>

i was thinking of creating another php file called action.php, and in there having it seperatly handle each input, FOR EXAMPLE

<FORM 1 action=action.php
TEXT BOX 1 HERE
CHECK BOX 1 HERE
TEXT BOX 2
TEXT BOX 3
PSSWRD BOX 1
JS PSWRD METER 1
<SUBMIT>
</form 1>

AND THEN IN action.php

TEXT BOX 1 && Check BOX 1 == mailto:
PSSWRD BOX 1 && JS PSWRD METER 1 == cpemail.php

the cpemail.php is a script used to create an e-mail account through cpanel.

Oh, BTW i know the above diagrams arent actual PHP, JavaScript, HTMl or any other code.

henchman
July 4th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Sorry, but i don't get you question :>

but instead of doing

<FORM 1 action=MAILTO:BLA@BLA.BLA>

better send it to an php script which sends the mail via mail() or anything else... otherwise the user will have to use his/her own local installed mail program and some users don't have such a program, because they use webmail clients...

if you would like to know which of your form solutions is the "better" one, you may give us the real names / labels for the form elements...

LaRoza
July 4th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Ok, before we even look at the code, use
tags,
tags or
tags.

And make sure the markup is valid, your code is so invalid it is meaningless.

mssever
July 4th, 2008, 08:55 PM
You made a statement, rather than asking a question. However, I'll make a couple of statements. :)

First, in addition to the other concerns raised, using mailto to send a form is a bad idea because it exposes that address to spammers. I make it a policy to never put a machine-parsible email address in any publicly accessible Internet location for any reason. The only exception is for Project Honeypot and similar.

Secondly, while I think I understand your form pseudocode (though why not just use real code?), your PHP pseudocode is meaningless.