PDA

View Full Version : Having to go totally vista for a little while

smartboyathome
July 3rd, 2008, 09:14 PM
So, today I got a call from my school and they are getting all the computers back so that they can replace them at the beginning of next year. This means that until I get Arch fixed again (I will probably have to reinstall again :(), I will be using Vista on my desktop. May I get everything done soon. :(

Kosimo
July 3rd, 2008, 10:08 PM
So, today I got a call from my school and they are getting all the computers back so that they can replace them at the beginning of next year. This means that until I get Arch fixed again (I will probably have to reinstall again :(), I will be using Vista on my desktop. May I get everything done soon. :(

Come on, don't waste time, go now to turn on the pc. Maybe you'll have your desk load on time.

kenweill
July 4th, 2008, 04:02 AM
don't waste your money on it.
i have a friend who bought a new copy of windows vista. he regret buying it.
he said its very slow in his machine. and other than that, he have trouble networking it with other PCs with windows xp and linux installed.

as he said, he can't take it anymore configuring on how to make vista visible to XP and linux. he can browse from vista to XP and linux but can do XP and linux to vista. :(

been hearing alot of negative feedbacks from vista.

kevdog
July 4th, 2008, 04:05 AM
You can still post to the forums from Vista --- so where is the problem?